UKC was founded in 2014 to meet the social and economic needs of Kenyan families and friends living in South London and UK in general.
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Proactively support charitable activities in the UK and Kenya.
- Identify , support, and find solutions to members going through difficult socio-economic situations.
- Empower members through research, education, and exchanging ideas.
- To enable members to pursue and complete new professional skills and competencies.
- To establish a database of members skills, qualifications, and businesses for use by the community.